Many of our clients have worked with us for many years.
There are five reasons for this.
- We are good at what we do and we get results (click here for video testimonials). We want to add value and, even within a fixed-fee retainer, our goal is always, and regularly, to create meaningful opportunities for our clients.
- We put a lot of effort into developing relationships with our clients so we can provide meaningful advice. We get to know them as individuals, we learn about their business, we understand the sector in which they operate, we get to know what they are comfortable with so we can deliver it.
- We work on a ‘no surprises’ policy. No unexpected bills. No budget blow-outs. No missed deadlines. No broken promises. No shoddy service.
- We go the extra mile. Our retainer agreements are designed to add extra value to clients for whom every dollar counts.
- We never turn the support department off. It’s on 24/7 and it gets answered whenever you call. So you can be assured of round-the-clock service (and, trust us, some clients do need it).
That’s how we create an excellent consultant/client relationship.
The other reason is that we’re quite nice people and we do buy you the occasional lunch!
Our typical client: Do you fit this profile?
We provide practical, down-to-earth solutions that recognises most clients:
- Have tight budgets.
- Want practical advice.
- Need tangible results.
- Want those results yesterday.
- Want to work with someone they can trust.
If that sounds like you, give us a call.
Why should you work with us?
The Trip Mega Mart has been around over 11 years and some of our clients have been with us for almost that whole time. That’s because we:
- Build relationships with you.
- Are cost-effective.
- Go the extra mile.
- Do the job properly, first time.
- Deliver the results our clients want.
- Are pleasant to work with.
If you want a consultancy like that, give us a call.