B2B White Label Travel Portal
Ashburn, Virginia, United States
Travel API is a series of web services that allows you to access travel offers from various travel consolidators. Travel companies use third-party Airline Suppliers, GDS, XML & API Flight & Hotel Integration in order to access online travel deals.
In simple words, an API helps you to incorporate inventory/feeds from third-party GDS/Wholesaler systems into your site's booking engine. As a result, when a customer searches for a flight or hotel on your site, they will not be diverted to another site, and you will receive the payment.
Banks and other payment processors, including suppliers, provide APIs that enable you to access their feeds. Travellers will be able to make secure online purchases using their credit card or debit card by incorporating the API of a payment gateway. There are a variety of payment gateways to choose from, and your travel technology partner like Trip Mega Mart which is a Travel Website/Portal Design & Development company will assist you in making the best decision.
Travel portal development companies like Trip Mega Mart help travel agents integrate flight APIs with their new or existing online travel websites. The introduction of a flight API links travel agents and passengers all over the globe, greatly expanding your business presence.
Airline suppliers can include flight APIs. Airline consolidators are ticketing traders that purchase seats in bulk from airlines and then resell them to travel agencies, often discount overseas travel specialists, or to the general public. When you buy from a consolidator, you get cheaper fares, often up to 70% lower than the airlines' advertised fares. This is due to their exclusive partnership, which is based on the large amounts of business that consolidators offer to airlines. Major flight consolidators, provide their flight content to travel agency software websites through API. As a result, both flight carriers and travel agencies benefit.
Apart from providing a global footprint, flight providers may boost sales of their inventory. If you wish to start online travel business agency, you can add another ad-on feature to your name, which would be a value-added service for your clients.
To integrate travel API into the website, one needs to follow the below-given steps:
1. One needs to choose the best supplier based in the region they operate, having the best supplier rates, good product availability, and meeting your requirements.
2. Once a supplier is selected and the business details are provided to the supplier, one must sign a commercial contract and pay the deposit to get started.
3. Once the contract is signed, the API documentation has to be provided. This document is provided by the supplier along with the test access and test feeds.
4. The technology vendor will then conduct a feasibility study of the API document wherein they will check the requirement of building a new adapter or integrating the API using an already existing adapter
5. Once the adapter is ready, it needs to be tested and certified by the supplier, ensuring compliance with standards.
6. Integration is the next step wherein, after certification, a supplier provides credentials to access the live feeds integrated into the booking engine.
7. Once the integration is complete, clients can see fares and availability in real-time as the API goes live, and they will be able to book the same.
8. The final step is the maintenance and up gradation of the services which are provided. The technology vendor will provide the necessary maintenance, metadata updates, and version upgrades of the API provided.
The best option is to go for a company that provides API integration, and one of the best names that come to mind is Trip Mega Mart. It is a B2B Travel portal development company with an easy-to-use interface that responds instantly with travel agency software integration. This company is experienced in creating travel portal websites and applications with API solutions providing transparent and secure portal development GDS Integration Service such as GDS, XML & API Flight & Hotel Integration. They have API integration for airline suppliers, hotel suppliers, bus bookings, Flight Booking Engine, Hotel Booking Engine, car rental system, and holiday package system.
To start online travel business agency, you need to integrate API into your website, follow these steps:
1) Select a Supplier
When selecting Airline Suppliers or Hotel Suppliers, conduct extensive research to ensure that you choose the right one for your Travel agency, taking into account your location, costs, availability, and other factors.
2) Signing the Contract & API Documentation
After you've agreed on which supplier(s) to work with, you'll need to sign an API contract with them. A supplier can provide multiple APIs for different modules, for your Tourism Portal Development.
3) Evaluation and creation of the API document
Your technology partner will review the API and its technological viability in relation to their booking engine until they obtain the API documentation.
4) Certification and Integration
When the connector is complete, it must be approved by the supplier to ensure that it meets the supplier's specifications.
The supplier will provide you with credentials to access their live streams, which you will use to make bookings, once the certification and GDS, XML & API Flight & Hotel Integration is complete. Try Trip Mega Mart for your Travel Portal Solution.